This Hitachi C10FCE2 Review is based on a great 10-inch miter saw which is made by this very well known and respected manufacturer. This saw performs it’s cutting functions excellently and also comes with a host of somewhat peripheral features which simply make using this saw easier, quicker, and more pleasant. For a full list of features as well as a complete review of this tool please be sure to read on.
Key Features of the Hitachi C10FCE2
I’ve managed to find a great video to use as an overview for this product today. This is a video which is made by an independent person so there’s no need to be concerned about bias as it seems that no one from Hitachi was involved in the making of it. The video talks through most of the main points of this saw as well as giving you a chance to see it in action – so please enjoy it and I hope you also find it informational. Below the video you’ll find a full list of features which this saw has to offer and then below that you’ll find a complete review of the Hitachi C10FCE2.
- Power to Get the Job Done. This saw comes with a powerful 15 amp motor which is capable of churning out a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miters with absolute ease.
- Versatility. This is a very versatile saw with it’s miter adjustments of up to 52 degrees and a bevel range of up to 45 degrees. Not only this but it’s also very easy to adjust to the miter or bevel range which you require thanks to the user friendly design so that you get perfect cuts consistently.
- Lightweight. At just 26.3 pounds this is the lightest miter saw in its class. This means that it’s the most portable 10-inch miter saw on the market today!
- Strong and Functional Design. There’s a very comfortable handle at the back of this saw which means that you’re constantly in complete control of the tool at all times. Also included is a strong and sturdy table for a solid cutting support as you work . There’s also a clamping system which holds your workpiece in place as you do your work.
- Dust Collector. This is a great feature which I think should really be included on more tools as it really does make a big difference to not only the amount of dust in your workplace but also the amount of dust which can get inside the tool and cause damage to components. While it won’t catch every particle of dust, it will certainly keep your workplace cleaner and also extend the lifespan of your saw.
- Warranty. Should you choose to buy this saw from Amazon then you will be covered by their amazing customer support services should their be any immediate problems. This saw also comes with a 5 year warranty from Hitachi.
A Hitachi C10FCE2 Review
I’ll start this Hitachi C10FCE2 Review as I usually like to start any review that I do by talking a little bit about the general reaction of the customers on Amazon to this tool. For those of you that don’t use Amazon that often it would be helpful for you to know that they have a system which allows anyone who has purchased a product to leave a review and rating of it – this provides a great resource for other potential customers who want to get some clear and unbiased feedback about the product in question from customers who have had first hand experience with it. At the time of writing there was a total of 155 reviews which were left by customers. Of these 155 customers, a total of 136 opted to grant this product either a 4 or a 5 star review – this is some really positive feedback for this tool so as you may have guessed there really won’t be too many negative points to mention throughout this review. Let’s move right along to talk about some of the more specific nuggets of feedback which the customers have left.
As it is the main function of this saw, I think that the next thing which I should mention is how well it actually manages to make the cuts which the customers require of it. There is one customer in particular who talked about how he really put this saw through its paces in his review and I found it to be really insightful in terms of first hand experience how the performance of this saw. This customer said that he tried several cuts including a straight cut through 2×4 pine and some miter cuts all with absolutely no problems at all and consistently perfect cuts. This experience is backed up by the similar experiences of many other customers throughout the reviews on Amazon. The customer who I mentioned above illustrates the power and performance of this saw by stating that it cuts through 4×4 posts at 90 degrees without so much as a single stutter from the motor.
The next thing to mention in this Hitachi C10FCE2 Review is just how comfortable and easy this miter saw is to use. This comfort is due to the incredibly smooth operation of this tool which drastically reduces the vibrations which come through the handle. Other things which also make this saw very easy and comfortable to use include the strong and sturdy base, as well as the specifically designed comfort grip handle. While comfort isn’t essential when it comes to power tools it really does make a tool a lot more appealing because it not only makes the tool itself easier to use but it also means that you’ll be able to use it for extended periods of time without feeling fatigued.
The dust bag which comes with this tool is a really great idea by Hitachi and really does work quite well. It most certainly doesn’t catch all the dust but as one customer pointed out – catching any dust at all is great because it means that there will be less cleaning up to be done at the end of your job and I really don’t think that anyone is going to complain about that.
It seems that the only negatives to mention in this Hitachi C10FCE2 Review are from people who are expecting too much from this saw. This is a saw which is designed with home owners and hobbyists in mind, not contractors. So if you purchase this tool expecting it to perform as well as some of the top level contractor saws out there then you are setting yourself up for disappointment. This seems to be what happened to the majority of people who left negative reviews of this saw on Amazon – not that there is even many of them!
In conclusion to this Hitachi C10FE2 Review I have to say that this is definitely a fantastic miter saw which not only performs cuts fantastically but also comes with the additional advantages of being lightweight, easy to use, comfortable, and portable. This product is backed up by Hitachi’s 5 year warranty, as well as the satisfied reviews of a huge heap of customers. This tool performs exactly as advertised and is definitely a great choice for any hobbyist or home owner who enjoys a bit of DIY.
Best Place to Purchase the Hitachi C10FCE2
The best place to purchase this miter saw, in my opinion, is Amazon. Their outstanding customer support services when combined with their cheap shipping and frequent discount deals mean that they simply can’t be beat.
Not the product for you? Why don’t you head back to our Home Page and check out some of our other reviews which are similar to this Hitachi C10FCE2 Review.